Frequently Asked Questions
What are the telephone numbers for local services?

How do I contact Government Representatives?


What are the telephone numbers for local services?
POLICE - FIRE - MEDICAL Emergencies 911
Electric Power Portland General Electric 503.399.7717
Salem Electric (West Salem) 503 362-3601
Natural Gas Northwest Natural Gas 503.585.6611
Telephone Century Link 800.244.1111
Cable Services Comcast 503.370.2759
Water/Sewer Services City of Salem, Public Works Dept. 503.588.6099
City of Keizer, Public Works Dept. 503.390.3700
Garbage Collection Marion County & Salem 503.749.1055
Valley Disposal Service (west Salem) 503.585.4300
Newspapers / TV Stations
Local Newspapers Statesman Journal
Local Television Stations KATU - ABC
Police | Fire | Government Agencies
Police Department City of Salem Police 503.588.6123
Emergency - Dial 911 City of Keizer Police 503.390.2000
Oregon State Police 503.378.3720
Fire Department City of Salem Fire Department 503.588.6245
Emergency - Dial 911 City of Keizer Fire Department 503.390.9111
Department of Motor Vehicles Oregon DMV 503.945.7942
Voter Information /Registration Marion County 503.588.5041
Polk County 503.370.2515
How do I contact Government Representatives?
Local Representatives for Salem City Office
Local Representatives for Oregon State Office
Local Representatives for US Senate
Local Representatives for US House of Representatives


Salem Keizer Aumsville Silverton Turner Stayton Portland
Home | Available Homes | Buyers | Sellers | Open House | Mortgage Info | Area Info
About Me | Contact Me | Email | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
E x c e p t i o n a l   C u s t o m e r   S e r v i c e
5 0 3 . 8 8 1 . 6 8 1 8

OR License #200005007

© 1988-2018 David Holmes, PC
All Rights Reserved
This is not intended to solicit property currently listed for sale.

if you do not see my logo at the top of the page, click here